News + Events
- Robin Sharma's paper has been selected for Spotlight on Optics!
- Congratulations to Jesse Schallek for being selected as a Edmund Optics Grant Finalist!
- Congratulations to Dr. David Williams for winning the Edridge Green Medal from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists!
- ARIA has 3 postdoc opportunities available.
- Dr. David Williams and his work on Adaptive Optics was featured in the the Democrat and Chronicle [PDF]
- Congratulations to graduate student Robin Sharma for winning the the Emil Wolf Outstanding Student Paper Competition at FiO 2012
- Dr. David Williams and his work on Adaptive Optics was featured in the Rochester Review [PDF]
- Congratulations to Dr. David Williams for winning the 2012 António Champalimaud Vision Award, which recognizes novel approaches to imaging the eye
- Dr. Jennifer Hunter will be attending the 6th annual EOS Conference as an Invited Speaker
- Congratulations to Dr. Jesse Schallek, recipient of: Schmitt Program on Integrative Brain Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2012
Retina Research Foundation/J.M. and E.C. Lawrence Travel Award, 2012
ARVO Member in Training (MIT) Outstanding Poster Award, 2012